Salman Khan Black Buck Case: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan – sentenced for killing two endangered blackbucks 20 years ago near a village of the Bishnoi community in October 1998. Salman Khan went on a hunt with Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari after shooting the film “Hum Saath Saath Hai”. After the incident, the villager of Bishnoi community filed a poaching case against Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari. After almost two decades the case came to an end after Salman Khan’s conviction. Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari are escaped due to lack of valid evidence.
Salman Khan Gets Bail In Black Buck Poaching Case: Jodhpur: Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan gets bail in blackbuck poaching case from the court today. After spending two days in the Central jail of Jodhpur Salman Khan will come out of the jail today. The judge Ravindra Kumar Joshi has ordered his release on bail today after hearings. Salman Khan was ordered to pay 50,000 and 25,000 from each person who gives surety. Lawyers told that the bail documents will reach jail by 5 pm and within 1 to 2 hours Salman Khan will come out of the jail. Salman Khan is ordered to not to leave the country without the permission of judge and officers he is strictly ordered to live in the country. Salman Khan lawyers argued very well in the court to get bail, they said that the only bones were sent for evaluation, skin and other parts weren’t. Salman Khan Lawyers said that the evidence is not reliable. so they asked for a bail. after this hearings judge ordered bail to Salman Khan with strict conditions. This is the fourth time Salman Khan stayed in a jail. Salman Khan spent a total of 20 days in the jail in 1998, 2006, 2007 and this time.
Total scenario From Jail To Bail
Bishnoi villagers stated that they took a bike to chased the Gypsy that Salman Khan was driving. So we will explain to you what is going on?!.
1. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan penalized to 5 years jail and 10,000 rupees fine for killing two endangered blackbucks in Bishnoi village.
2. Other Bollywood stars vindicated – Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari.
3. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan taken to the central jail of Jodhpur and spent the night as Qaidi no.106.
Salman Khans fans started firing on the government after he was sentenced to spend the night in a cell which is next to the Asaram Bapu’s jail.
4. Salman Khan refused to drink tea and also he refused to eat dal-roti in the jail.
5. “He will have a simple wooden bed, a cooler and a rug in the jail,” said jail superintend Vikram Singh.
6. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan blood pressure apparently shot up three times in the night.
7. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan’s defense counsel prepared 51-page bail application.
8. His sisters Alvira and Arpita were on the court and his brothers Sohail Khan Arbaaz Khan will reach Jodhpur by today said Mumbai media.
9. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan got a threatening call from Punjab based gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, he said that he will Salman Khan in Jodhpur itself.
Meanwhile, Lawrence Bishnoi arrested for his involvement in the murder of electronic businessman Vasudev Israni.
10. Bail hearings will begin at 10:30 Am Friday onwards
11. Judges asked Salman Khan lawyers to provide previous case records and documents.
12. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan to spend the second night in central jail of Jodhpur.
13. Jodhpur police arranged special police force to control the people and also to protect Salman Khan as he got threatening calls.
14. Salman Khan maintained his own guards and bouncers with him.
15. Pakistan foreign minister Khawaja Asif said, Salman Khan, has been sentenced because he is a Muslim in an interview with Hamid Mir of Pakistans Geo Tv.
16. Animal rights activists celebrated Salman Khan conviction.
17. Salman Khan to undergo medical checkup as he didn’t eat anything during the night.
18. Salman khan sisters Alvira and Arpita and Sohail Khan Arbaaz Khan and his entire family members likely to meet him today.
19.Court judge Ravindra Kumar Joshi started hearings.
20.Salman Khan gets bail and likely to come out of the jail at 6 pm. Salman Khan fans started celebrating in social media and in Mumbai.
Keep visiting our sites for live updates about Salman Khan Black Buck Poaching case.
Hope you enjoyed this article, do keep visiting our site mediaupdates.in for more updates.