Salman Khan Black Buck Case: Bollywood superstar Salman Khan – sentenced for killing two endangered blackbucks 20 years ago near a village of the Bishnoi community in October 1998. Salman Khan went on a hunt with Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari after shooting the film “Hum Saath Saath Hai”. After the incident, the villager of Bishnoi community filed a poaching case against Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari. After almost two decades the case came to an end after Salman Khan’s conviction. Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari are escaped due to lack of valid evidence.
Bishnoi villagers stated that they took a bike to chased the Gypsy that Salman Khan was driving. So we will explain to you what is going on?!.
1. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan penalized to 5 years jail and 10,000 rupees fine for killing two endangered blackbucks in Bishnoi village.
2. Other Bollywood stars vindicated – Saif Ali Khan, Sonali Bendre, Tabu and Neelam Kothari.
3. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan taken to the central jail of Jodhpur and spent the night as Qaidi no.106.
Salman Khans fans started firing on the government after he was sentenced to spend the night in a cell which is next to the Asaram Bapu’s jail.
4. Salman Khan refused to drink tea and also he refused to eat dal-roti in the jail.
5. “He will have a simple wooden bed, a cooler and a rug in the jail,” said jail superintend Vikram Singh.
6. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan blood pressure apparently shot up three times in the night.
7. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan’s defense counsel prepared 51-page bail application.
8. His sisters Alvira and Arpita were on the court and his brothers Sohail Khan Arbaaz Khan will reach Jodhpur by today said Mumbai media.
9. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan got a threatening call from Punjab based gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, he said that he will Salman Khan in Jodhpur itself.
Meanwhile, Lawrence Bishnoi arrested for his involvement in the murder of electronic businessman Vasudev Israni.
10. Bail hearings will begin at 10:30 Am Friday onwards
11. Judges asked Salman Khan lawyers to provide previous case records and documents.
12. Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan to spend the second night in central jail of Jodhpur.
13. Jodhpur police arranged special police force to control the people and also to protect Salman Khan as he got threatening calls.
14. Salman Khan maintained his own guards and bouncers with him.
15. Pakistan foreign minister Khawaja Asif said, Salman Khan, has been sentenced because he is a Muslim in an interview with Hamid Mir of Pakistans Geo Tv.
16. Animal rights activists celebrated Salman Khan conviction.
17. Salman Khan to undergo medical checkup as he didn’t eat anything during the night.
18. Salman khan sisters Alvira and Arpita and Sohail Khan Arbaaz Khan and his entire family members likely to meet him today.
Popular actors and cricketers reacted to this incident and felt sad for Salman Khan. Varun Dhawan and Pakistani Cricketer reacted to this incident and supported Salman Khan.
Hope you enjoyed this article, do keep visiting our site mediaupdates.in for more updates.